Instantly contact a network of Audi Salvage Yards.
Multiple QuotesSuppliers contact you with their quotes.
Purchase DirectNo middle man fees! Purchase direct from the suppliers.
Contact Our Network of Audi Scrap Yards!
Legit Auto Spares
MYM Auto World
TECHNIKON AUTO SPARES
Bishops Auto Spares
Recent Audi A4 Part Enquiries
A4 1.8T B8
looking for steering box sensor
2017-09-20 14:48:13 +00:00
CHARLES MASELWA MOKGOSINYANE
AUDI A4 B8
I am looking for a complete left passenger door for my Audi A4 B8
2017-09-20 10:15:42 +00:00
a4 2.0t auto
2017-09-14 13:47:11 +00:00
A4 B8 CDH Engine
Intake camshaft and gear
2017-09-05 19:21:06 +00:00
M looking for both left side doors front an rear urgently
2017-08-01 12:07:41 +00:00
Do you by any chance have a rear bumper diffuser for a 2017 AUDI A4 B9.
2017-07-28 08:34:38 +00:00
Audi A4 B8 2008
Left spotlight and black cover around it
2017-07-14 08:30:41 +00:00
Audi B8 1.8t
I'm looking for a seal kit for the engine/head as there is an oil leak and we cannot really see where its coming from, but would like to have most of the seals as we start opening up.
2017-05-22 09:36:51 +00:00
Are you having a hard time finding used Audi A4 B8 parts for sale in South Africa? Like many other proud owners of this legendary Audi, you probably are. Renowned for its sheer looks, good performance, reliability, and solid built, the Audi A4 B8 has dominated the market. It was launched in 2007 as the successor of the Audi B7, the B8 was manufactured between 2009 and 2016. The B8 is built on a variant of the Audi Modular Longitudinal Platform. The car is available in either a station wagon (estate) or sedan (saloon).
Although this model can still be seen on South African roads despite the last car rolling out of production in 2009, it is becoming harder to find spare parts for this car. You have to contact several dealers just to find a simple spare part and most will either tell you to wait for them to scout around or will be honest and tell you they can’t find it. In addition to you spending so much time and effort searching for a part, you will have to do without your Audi for some time. And if by chance you find the part you are searching for, be prepared to pay an “arm and leg” for it. But, did you know that it is easier to go for Audi A4 B8 parts from scrap yards in South Africa?
Why Buy Used Audi A4 B8 Parts From Scrap Yards in South Africa?
– Affordable: we all know that used parts bought from a scrap yard are more affordable than those bought from a spare part or dealership, don’t we?
– Good Condition: Many cars end up in South African scrap yards because of a faulty part and not that the entire car was completely bad. It may have been taken to the yard because the gearbox/ transmission failed but the rest of the car was in good condition. Therefore, an engine part, ECU, electrical, suspension, tires and other parts will still be in good state.
– Genuine: When buying from a scrap yard, you are certain the spare part is genuine since the car will be in the same condition.
– Convenient: With so many scrap yards in South Africa and many Audi A4 B5 cars, it’s much easier to source a part from the dealers. They will also have a large network and can easily source the needed part from dealers in other regions. A dealer in Cape Town will know of another one in Jozi (Johannesburg), KWZ (KwaZulu Natal), or PE (Port Elizabeth).
Choosing an Audi Scrap Yard
When dealing with a scrap yard, you should look the following:
– Experience: He/she should have dealt with Audi’s for many years. In fact, you should see several models in his yard.
– Reputation: The scrap yard should have a good reputation and trusted for offering quality and genuine products. Talking to friends and reading reviews helps to gauge a dealer’s credibility.
– Variety: the dealer should stock different parts from the Audi A4 B8 including engine, transmission, suspension, electrical, braking systems, bumpers, rims, coil springs, ECU’s, crankshafts, steering racks and more.
– Pricing: Although the part may be scarce, it does not mean you should pay an exorbitant price for it. Always interact with sellers who charge a competitive and reasonable price.
– Quality Guarantee: A good scrap yard in South Africa offers a guarantee on the part since they will have analyzed it before and confirmed it’s in good condition. The dealer will be willing to exchange the part in case it doesn’t fit or is faulty or refund your money.
Finding a used part for your AUDI A4 B8 in South Africa shouldn’t be a problem. You don’t have to waste too much time or effort talking to many dealers or waiting for the part to be found. Also, you shouldn’t pay an exorbitant price just because it was hard to locate the part. What you need is talking to us for any spare part. We pride on being one of the leading dealers of used Audi A4 parts for sale in South Africa. We have been in this field for many years and stock a wide an array of parts. These include body parts ( doors, fenders, dashboards, windscreens, tires , bumpers, rims….) engine parts( camshafts, crankshafts, cylinder heads ,pistons….) suspension parts ( tie rod ends, coil springs, ball Joints, stabilizer links, shocks, upper and lower control arms……) electronic parts( ECU’s, alternators, batteries, looms (wiring…) and more. We only deal in genuine parts and give a guarantee on our products.
Contact Us Today!
What are you still waiting for, give us a call, send us an email, or contact us via our website for all your used Audi A4 B8 spares.