Find Used BMW spare parts in Durban
Locating used BMW spares in Durban is definitely a simple task. All you need to do is complete the part request form and you will be immediately getting in touch with all of the mentioned BMW scrap yards. Then once they reply, you can select the best quotation and buy from that particular BMW scrap yard in Durban. It is typically better to buy used BMW spare parts from reputable certified companies that are allowed to operate in the area. This will ensure you get the best quality and provisions that permit you to claim refunds for spare parts that do not fit the bill.
B & O Spares
Why Buy Used Spares?
Many car owners fail to recognize that one may purchase used BMW spares at a fraction of the new price without the loss of quality. Body parts can be salvaged from accident damaged vehicles such as bumpers, window switches, tail lamps, headlamps, seats and even doors. In the event of a front smash, then the front bumper, headlamps and windscreen could all be in perfect condition. BMW engine parts for sale include: cylinder head, camshafts, gears, block, gearbox, diff, abs controller, computer box, aircon pump, power steering pump and radiator. Finding BMW parts Durban scrapyards should not be a daunting task as there are many of them in the area.
Latest BMW Part Enquiries
Bmw 528i e39 single vanos, cylinder head
2021-04-13 10:36:13 +00:00
I am looking for ECU AND EWS LOCK SETS.
2021-04-12 18:51:05 +00:00
Left fender and headlights both sides
2021-04-11 19:30:36 +00:00
Low mileage engine
2021-04-09 16:25:09 +00:00
Antonio de Sousa
Can you please tell me if you have a parking brake actuator for BMW X5 E70 3.0d?
2021-04-07 19:38:46 +00:00
Hello, I am looking for front and rear break pads. Please assist, thank you.
2021-04-07 07:47:16 +00:00
Mark Newton Williamson
2005 E53 X 54.4 .. Rear Panoramic Sunroof Glass
2021-04-06 10:20:42 +00:00
Hi..are you stripping any e46 330ci..im looking for a few part for that car
2021-04-05 09:23:06 +00:00
n52 complete engine facelift
2021-04-04 13:45:35 +00:00
n52 complete engine facelift
2021-04-04 13:43:41 +00:00
i AM LOOKING FOR FRONT BRAKE DISKES
2021-04-01 10:22:18 +00:00
I need a hub cap
2021-04-01 08:05:40 +00:00
Looking for a VVT Computer Box
2021-04-01 07:12:44 +00:00
Looking for a VVT Computer Box for an E46, Facelift N42 Engine, 2005 Model
2021-04-01 06:47:28 +00:00
Please kindly supply the price of Engine, and whether you do engine exchange or refurbishment.
BMW 540i Series V8
*Engine M62 B44*
2021-03-30 14:47:40 +00:00
Good Day, i hope you are well and safety.
I am looking for complete kit( computer,key….) for bmw petrol 320I manual.
Do you have in stock?
2021-03-30 12:55:06 +00:00
LOooking for right front complete door block and if possible, silver outer cap for the above. E53 X5
2021-03-30 08:57:13 +00:00
I AM LOOKING FOR A RADIATOR FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED VEHICLE
2021-03-29 09:49:09 +00:00
Looking for manual transmission shift linkage and shifter arm
2021-03-29 06:19:04 +00:00
BMW X3 E83 2004 PETROL LOCKSET COMPLETE
2021-03-28 11:08:12 +00:00
Hi there i require a oil pump for my BMW 318i e46 2004 model
2021-03-28 06:49:04 +00:00
LH Engine mounting E83 quote and availability Thank yo
2021-03-26 10:26:12 +00:00
Hi please im looking for 320i e90 engine for bmw for sale second hand one
2021-03-24 05:03:25 +00:00
I NEED USED INNER DOOR HANDLES FOR ALL 4 DOORS.
PLEASE QUOTE ME DELIVERY INCLUDED.
2021-03-23 12:09:24 +00:00
1. Internal aircon fan/radiator?
2. Springs with attachments
3. Left and Right rear window motors
2021-03-23 06:47:43 +00:00
Things to consider when looking for parts
There are lots of businesses that concentrate on selling used BMW spares in Durban and selecting one is an effortless adventure. Even so, you cannot assume all used BMW parts Durban dealers you go to are dependable. A number of the factors to consider before expending cash are the following:
• Track record – The best way to know if a dealer is capable of providing good quality used BMW parts is through their track record. Dealerships which have regularly offered good used spares will certainly have a great reputation within the vicinity. You could look through previous customer remarks, evaluations and recommendations to evaluate how much quality to expect. You can also check out specialist review websites that rate businesses based on their reliability in meeting buyer requirements.
• Quality assurance – Even used spare parts have a guarantee particularly if you are utilizing another service to perform the repair and substitution. The dealership needs to have provisions that permit you to return any component that does not satisfy your quality criteria or any that doesn’t fulfill its function.
• Variety – Reliable dealers will offer BMW parts for a variety of models and give you several options to choose from. There are parts that were harnessed from new cars that were only written off due to an accident while others are from old cars that have broken down to a point that they are irreparable.
There are many other minor considerations to make. Aspects of insurance, affordability, repair services and warranty are all important to access.
Durban is the 3rd most largest populated city in South Africa—after Johannesburg and Cape Town and the biggest town in the KwaZulu-Natal. Positioned on the eastern coastline of SA, “Durbs” is famously known for being one of the busiest ports on the continent of Africa. It’s additionally recognized as one of the largest centers of tourism due to the city’s extensive beaches and pleasant sub-tropical climate. For those of you that are living in Port Elizabeth and are looking for spares, click the link provided.
See: BMW Agents in Durban