Find Used BMW spare parts in Durban
Locating used BMW spares in Durban is definitely a simple task. All you need to do is complete the part request form and you will be immediately getting in touch with all of the mentioned BMW scrap yards. Then once they reply, you can select the best quotation and buy from that particular BMW scrap yard in Durban. It is typically better to buy used BMW spare parts from reputable certified companies that are allowed to operate in the area. This will ensure you get the best quality and provisions that permit you to claim refunds for spare parts that do not fit the bill.
B & O Spares
Why Buy Used Spares?
Many car owners fail to recognize that one may purchase used BMW spares at a fraction of the new price without the loss of quality. Body parts can be salvaged from accident damaged vehicles such as bumpers, window switches, tail lamps, headlamps, seats and even doors. In the event of a front smash, then the front bumper, headlamps and windscreen could all be in perfect condition. BMW engine parts for sale include: cylinder head, camshafts, gears, block, gearbox, diff, abs controller, computer box, aircon pump, power steering pump and radiator. Finding BMW parts Durban scrapyards should not be a daunting task as there are many of them in the area.
Latest BMW Part Enquiries
Hi, do you have stock of BMW 1 series boot mechanism? The part that locks. It’s an electric lock that opens when you lift the badge? Thanks Brett
2021-01-15 08:42:26 +00:00
Handbreak gear needed
Of not only gear available complete handbreak
2021-01-15 05:20:34 +00:00
I am looking for the drivers side front door trim piece
2021-01-14 18:54:47 +00:00
Need a M44 cylinder head
2021-01-14 07:33:29 +00:00
Looking for a complete BMW 325i E90 N52 BMW engine
2021-01-13 17:20:15 +00:00
Need brake vacuum pump
2021-01-11 20:21:12 +00:00
looking for rubber for window left hand side top rubber and switch that goes in to radiator this three prong
2021-01-08 09:52:11 +00:00
front left door: exterior black rubber which protects door from scratches & bumps
2021-01-08 07:25:37 +00:00
I'm Looking for a Ignition coil pack and idle control valve.
2021-01-07 20:49:53 +00:00
I'm Looking for a Ignition coil pack and idle control valve.
2021-01-07 20:49:10 +00:00
Need a crankshaft Pulley.
2021-01-06 18:45:26 +00:00
I need to replace the engine. 523i, 2011 model.
2021-01-04 16:21:59 +00:00
Good day, I am looking for the following parts to collect possibly Thursday next week. Kindly assist:
Coolant/Radiator Hose: 17127596831
Crankshaft Pulley: 11237638551
Water Pump: 11517648827
Belt Tensioner: 11287598832
Please let me know quotation and availability ASAP.
2021-01-04 14:12:22 +00:00
1. Looking for complete rear plastic bumper.
2. Complete lock set with keys for both doors, booth, ignition, and glovebox.
3. Back Prestige panel for long number plate.
4. Front lower valence, vented grill.
5. Left rear door plastic sill cover.
2021-01-02 14:56:32 +00:00
I'd like to be assisted with a water pump for a BMW 3.20i motorsport 2015 model.
2020-12-28 06:03:13 +00:00
Masilo Victor Mohohoma
I am looking for L/H rear door window and mechanism. R/H front window mechanism
2020-12-24 12:57:46 +00:00
looking for rear left hand side park/brake light cluster
2020-12-23 11:12:47 +00:00
2020-12-21 16:43:56 +00:00
Looking for a BMW M135i pre-lci rear diffuser
2020-12-18 17:09:42 +00:00
I am looking for a R/h Front door trim piece as well as the control panels for both front seats (Plastic pieces on the side of the seats). also air vent at back of centre console supplying air to back seats
2020-12-18 17:04:27 +00:00
Hi this is Adrian from 34 Konigkramer Avenue , I have a 330 d 2009 E90 ,computer box has water damage after auto vallet , can you source 1 and code with cas and key ?
2020-12-16 07:00:55 +00:00
Bmw116i e87 n45b16
Hi. I' m looking for a pcv valve for my BMW. Thanks
2020-12-15 12:31:31 +00:00
I am looking for inlet camshaft for bmw 330i E46 (M54B30)
2020-12-15 11:37:30 +00:00
I am looking for an e90 330d engine N57 2011 model, 245 ps, 180 Kw. even a good used one not yet opened or a good reconditioned one to buy.
2020-12-14 09:32:22 +00:00
Mr. Malcolm Jardine
I'm looking for a Boot cover, retractable. Also called cargo cover or roller blind
2020-12-09 11:57:11 +00:00
Things to consider when looking for parts
There are lots of businesses that concentrate on selling used BMW spares in Durban and selecting one is an effortless adventure. Even so, you cannot assume all used BMW parts Durban dealers you go to are dependable. A number of the factors to consider before expending cash are the following:
• Track record – The best way to know if a dealer is capable of providing good quality used BMW parts is through their track record. Dealerships which have regularly offered good used spares will certainly have a great reputation within the vicinity. You could look through previous customer remarks, evaluations and recommendations to evaluate how much quality to expect. You can also check out specialist review websites that rate businesses based on their reliability in meeting buyer requirements.
• Quality assurance – Even used spare parts have a guarantee particularly if you are utilizing another service to perform the repair and substitution. The dealership needs to have provisions that permit you to return any component that does not satisfy your quality criteria or any that doesn’t fulfill its function.
• Variety – Reliable dealers will offer BMW parts for a variety of models and give you several options to choose from. There are parts that were harnessed from new cars that were only written off due to an accident while others are from old cars that have broken down to a point that they are irreparable.
There are many other minor considerations to make. Aspects of insurance, affordability, repair services and warranty are all important to access.
Durban is the 3rd most largest populated city in South Africa—after Johannesburg and Cape Town and the biggest town in the KwaZulu-Natal. Positioned on the eastern coastline of SA, “Durbs” is famously known for being one of the busiest ports on the continent of Africa. It’s additionally recognized as one of the largest centers of tourism due to the city’s extensive beaches and pleasant sub-tropical climate. For those of you that are living in Port Elizabeth and are looking for spares, click the link provided.
See: BMW Agents in Durban