Contact Our Network Of BMW Scrap Yards in Nelspruit!
Gemden Auto Parts
Mswati Used Spares Cc
Charles De Villiers Motors
Charlies Repairs & Spares CC
German Spares is in no way affiliated to, or part of BMW AG or any of its dealer networks. All images, text or any other use or depiction of the term BMW is for reference purposes only.
Latest BMW Part Enquiries
Hi, I am looking for front right brake disc
2019-03-24 07:48:11 +00:00
Please send us a quotation and availability of the following spares;
0. Automatic transmission gearbox
1. Vanos Gears (adjusting units)
2. Chain guides
3. Timing chain and tensover
4. Front Shocks
5. Upper and Lower Control arm
6. Stabilizer Links
7. Tie Rod Ends complete
The details of the vehicle are as follows;
Chassis No. (VIN) WBAFE42020LK94545
Engine No. 01006716N52B30AF
I trust you will find this in order and should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me,
2019-03-23 13:45:33 +00:00
I am looking for spares for a 2005 Z4! Front bumper and stiffner, fenders(both left and right) and bonnet.
2019-03-23 07:15:40 +00:00
Good day.. I'm just looking for an oil pickup tube
2019-03-22 23:45:10 +00:00
Kindly assist with a sump
2019-03-22 23:27:54 +00:00
I'm Looking for the following parts for my BMW E46 320D
2019-03-22 11:17:22 +00:00
Need 2 front shock absorbers.
2019-03-22 10:56:46 +00:00
Clutch and dual mass flywheel
2019-03-22 08:04:14 +00:00
Hi I'm looking for Sump gasket, tappet cover gasket, vacuum pump seal and valve stem seals.
2019-03-20 22:10:23 +00:00
im looking for front door at left side for bmw 102i
2019-03-20 21:07:02 +00:00
Of all the vehicles on the road today, BMW is by far the most sought after. It is cool, special, potent, elegant and comfortable. In fact, it is one of the most sold brands. There’s only one hassle with owning a BMW and that is when it comes to buying the expensive spare parts.
What many people are yet to realize is that you can still perfectly install used BMW parts at a lower cost and prevent damages while enjoying the conveniences of your ride. For example, a BMW with a front smash, will have perfect rear end body parts such as, rear bumper, diff, tail-lamps, doors, window mechnisms or window switches. Sometime when there is a severe accident, the engine gets completely damaged, then one has to strip the engine for it parts such as: the cylinder head, gearbox, block, camshafts and gears. Finding a BMW parts Nelspruit businesses should not be a daunting task as there are many of them in the area.
Things to consider
There are lots of businesses that concentrate on selling used BMW parts in Nelspruit and selecting one is an effortless adventure. Nonetheless, don’t assume all used BMW Nelspruit scrap yards you head over to are reliable. A few of the things to look for before spending your money would be the subsequent:
• Reputation – The best way to see if a company is competent at delivering top quality used BMW parts is through their history. Scrap yards that have constantly provided dependable spares will certainly have a great track record within the region. You can always examine previous customer comments, evaluations and testimonials to determine how much quality to expect. You may also stop by expert review sites that rank organizations according to their dependability in reaching consumer needs.
• Quality assurance – Even used spare parts have a guarantee particularly if are using an additional service to perform the repair and replacement. The BMW scrap yard must have provisions where you can return any part that doesn’t satisfy your quality specifications or any that doesn’t meet its function.
• Variety – Reliable dealers will offer BMW parts for a variety of models and give you several options to choose from. There are parts that were harnessed from new cars that were only written off due to an accident while others are from old cars that have broken down to a point that they are irreparable.
There are many other minor considerations to make. Aspects of insurance, affordability, repair services and warranty are all important to access.
Finding BMW spare parts in Nelspruit
Finding used BMW parts in Nelspruit is an extremely uncomplicated task. All you need to do is complete the part request form and you will be automatically getting in touch with all of the listed BMW scrap yards. Then once they reply, you can select the very best offer and buy from that specific BMW scrap yard in Nelspruit. It is usually better to purchase used BMW parts from credible licensed companies that are allowed to operate in the area. This will ensure you get the greatest quality and provisions that permit you to claim refunds for spare parts that won’t fit the bill.