Contact Our Network Of BMW Scrap Yards in PE!
Motor Vehicle Spares
Auto Rex Used Motor Spares
German Spares is in no way affiliated to, or part of BMW AG or any of its dealer networks. All images, text or any other use or depiction of the term BMW is for reference purposes only.
Latest BMW Part Enquiries
Hi, I am looking for front right brake disc
2019-03-24 07:48:11 +00:00
Please send us a quotation and availability of the following spares;
0. Automatic transmission gearbox
1. Vanos Gears (adjusting units)
2. Chain guides
3. Timing chain and tensover
4. Front Shocks
5. Upper and Lower Control arm
6. Stabilizer Links
7. Tie Rod Ends complete
The details of the vehicle are as follows;
Chassis No. (VIN) WBAFE42020LK94545
Engine No. 01006716N52B30AF
I trust you will find this in order and should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me,
2019-03-23 13:45:33 +00:00
I am looking for spares for a 2005 Z4! Front bumper and stiffner, fenders(both left and right) and bonnet.
2019-03-23 07:15:40 +00:00
Good day.. I'm just looking for an oil pickup tube
2019-03-22 23:45:10 +00:00
Kindly assist with a sump
2019-03-22 23:27:54 +00:00
I'm Looking for the following parts for my BMW E46 320D
2019-03-22 11:17:22 +00:00
Need 2 front shock absorbers.
2019-03-22 10:56:46 +00:00
Clutch and dual mass flywheel
2019-03-22 08:04:14 +00:00
Hi I'm looking for Sump gasket, tappet cover gasket, vacuum pump seal and valve stem seals.
2019-03-20 22:10:23 +00:00
im looking for front door at left side for bmw 102i
2019-03-20 21:07:02 +00:00
Of all the automobiles on the road these days, BMW is definitely the most sought after. It really is chic, distinctive, efficient, classy and comfortable. This car is one of the most popular automobile brands around the world. BMW spare parts are quite costly and therefore it can cost a lot to maintain it. If you cant afford to buy the needed parts and you leave your car standing for too long, the engine can be subjected to corrosive properties that may damage it.
Quality used BMW parts may be bought from accident damaged vehicles. In many cases you get late model vehicles that have been involved in accidents, but have many perfect body parts. BMW body parts for sale include: front bumpers, windscreens, rear bumers, door mirrors, headlamps, taillamps, indicators and bonnets. In the event of a front smash, then the front bumper, headlamps and windscreen could all be in perfect condition. BMW engine parts for sale include: cylinder head, camshafts, gears, block, gearbox, diff, abs controller, computer box, aircon pump, power steering pump and radiator. Finding a BMW parts PE businesses should not be a daunting task as there are many of them in the area. Nonetheless, it is still important to keenly evaluate these businesses since some will offer undesirable parts that will only add more problems.
There are several companies that specialise on offering BMW parts in Port Elizabeth and locating one is an effortless adventure. Nonetheless, don’t assume all used BMW parts Port Elizabeth scrap yards you visit are reliable.
A number of the things to look for before expending money would be the subsequent:
• Reputation – The best way to tell if a seller is competent at delivering top quality used BMW spares is by their reputation. Dealers that have regularly supplied reliable used spares will certainly have a great history within the area. It’s possible to look through previous consumer remarks, evaluations and recommendations to evaluate the level of quality to anticipate. You may also stop by professional review websites that rate companies based on their reliability in achieving customer wants.
• Quality guarantee – Even used spare parts have a assurance especially if you are using one more service to execute the restoration and replacement. The dealership needs to have procedures that permit you to bring back any component that doesn’t meet up with your quality requirements or any that does not fulfill its purpose.
• Variety – Reliable dealers will offer BMW parts for a variety of models and give you several options to choose from. There are parts that were harnessed from new cars that were only written off due to an accident while others are from old cars that have broken down to a point that they are irreparable.
There are many other minor considerations to make. Aspects of insurance, affordability, repair services and warranty are all important to access.
Finding used spare parts in PE, Eastern Cape
Locating used BMW parts in PE is an extremely very simple task. All you have to do is complete the part request form and you’ll be simultaneously emailing all the listed BMW scrap yards. Then once they reply, you can select the very best estimate and purchase from that particular BMW scrap yard in Port Elizabeth. It is typically advisable to purchase used BMW parts from credible accredited businesses that are allowed to operate in the area. This will ensure you get the best quality and provisions that permit you to claim refunds for spare parts that won’t satisfy your desires.