Contact Our Network Of BMW Scrap Yards in Pretoria!
Legit Auto Spares
MYM Auto World
Ultimate BMW Parts
German Spares is in no way affiliated to, or part of BMW AG or any of its dealer networks. All images, text or any other use or depiction of the term BMW is for reference purposes only.
Latest BMW Part Enquiries
Hi, I am looking for front right brake disc
2019-03-24 07:48:11 +00:00
Please send us a quotation and availability of the following spares;
0. Automatic transmission gearbox
1. Vanos Gears (adjusting units)
2. Chain guides
3. Timing chain and tensover
4. Front Shocks
5. Upper and Lower Control arm
6. Stabilizer Links
7. Tie Rod Ends complete
The details of the vehicle are as follows;
Chassis No. (VIN) WBAFE42020LK94545
Engine No. 01006716N52B30AF
I trust you will find this in order and should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me,
2019-03-23 13:45:33 +00:00
I am looking for spares for a 2005 Z4! Front bumper and stiffner, fenders(both left and right) and bonnet.
2019-03-23 07:15:40 +00:00
Good day.. I'm just looking for an oil pickup tube
2019-03-22 23:45:10 +00:00
Kindly assist with a sump
2019-03-22 23:27:54 +00:00
I'm Looking for the following parts for my BMW E46 320D
2019-03-22 11:17:22 +00:00
Need 2 front shock absorbers.
2019-03-22 10:56:46 +00:00
Clutch and dual mass flywheel
2019-03-22 08:04:14 +00:00
Hi I'm looking for Sump gasket, tappet cover gasket, vacuum pump seal and valve stem seals.
2019-03-20 22:10:23 +00:00
im looking for front door at left side for bmw 102i
2019-03-20 21:07:02 +00:00
Many car owners fail to recognize that one may purchase used BMW parts at a fraction of the new price without the loss of quality. Body parts can be salvaged from accident damaged vehicles such as bumpers, window switches, tail lamps, headlamps, seats and even doors.
In the event of a front smash, then the front bumper, headlamps and windscreen could all be in perfect condition. BMW engine parts for sale include: cylinder head, camshafts, gears, block, gearbox, diff, abs controller, computer box, aircon pump, power steering pump and radiator. Finding BMW parts in Pretoria scrapyards should not be a daunting task as there are many of them in the area.
Things To Consider When Buying Used Spares
There are lots of businesses that concentrate on selling used BMW spares in Pretoria and selecting one is an effortless adventure. Even so, you cannot assume all used BMW parts Pretoria dealers you go to are dependable. A number of the factors to consider before expending cash are the following:
• Track record – The best way to know if a dealer is capable of providing good quality used BMW parts is through their track record. Dealerships which have regularly offered good used spares will certainly have a great reputation within the vicinity. You could look through previous customer remarks, evaluations and recommendations to evaluate how much quality to expect. You can also check out specialist review websites that rate businesses based on their reliability in meeting buyer requirements.
• Quality assurance – Even used spare parts have a guarantee particularly if you are utilizing another service to perform the repair and substitution. The dealership needs to have provisions that permit you to return any component that does not satisfy your quality criteria or any that doesn’t fulfill its function.
• Variety – Reliable dealers will offer BMW parts for a variety of models and give you several options to choose from. There are parts that were harnessed from new cars that were only written off due to an accident while others are from old cars that have broken down to a point that they are irreparable.
When it comes to people’s desires of what type of car they would like, BMW is usually first on the list. It truly is trendy, one of a kind, effective, elegant and comfortable. This car is one of the most popular automobile brands around the world. There’s only one hassle with owning a BMW and that is when it comes to buying the expensive spare parts. Many people leave their cars unused for a long time looking for money to purchase new parts for replacement and while this may be necessary, it often exposes your vehicle to various other effects and damages that develop when the engine has not run for a long time.
Situated in the Northern part of Gauteng, Pretoria straddles the Apies River and also spreading eastwards towards the hills of the Magaliesberg mountain range. It’s one of the South Africa’s 3 capital cities, being the seat of the Government’s administrative duties. Pretoria is also known for being the “student city” with 3 universities.
There are many other minor considerations to make. Aspects of insurance, affordability, repair services and warranty are all important to access. Find BMW spares in Durban.