Contact Our Network Of BMW Scrap Yards in South Africa!
Legit Auto Spares
MYM Auto World
TECHNIKON AUTO SPARES
Bishops Auto Spares
Ultimate BMW Parts
German Spares is in no way affiliated to, or part of BMW AG or any of its dealer networks. All images, text or any other use or depiction of the term BMW is for reference purposes only.
Latest BMW X3 Part Enquiries
BMW X3 E83 2004 PETROL LOCKSET COMPLETE
2021-03-28 11:08:12 +00:00
Need a wiring from battery to dashboard for my E83 petrol car please
2021-03-09 03:03:39 +00:00
Require a complete body wiring harness from battery to cluster, please.WZ7A
2021-03-06 18:24:38 +00:00
Ernst van Biljon
Need plastic/fibre section on rear tailgate. Attach with 14 clips
2021-02-25 13:17:39 +00:00
I am looking for:
- A BMW X3 F25 outer left rear taillight
- A BMW X3 F25 Tailgate Boot Lid Right taillight
2021-02-03 10:40:07 +00:00
Marc Van Uytvanck
Looking for BMW X3:
1. Wiper arm front window, driver's side
2. left window miror (passenger side), frame still intact but miror & rotor were stolen.
2021-01-30 11:48:24 +00:00
HI I AM LOOKING FOR A POWERSTEERING PUMP FOR MY BMW X3 E83 2.5 SI PETROL 2006 MODEL PLEASE.
2021-01-26 08:53:21 +00:00
Masilo Victor Mohohoma
I am looking for L/H rear door window and mechanism. R/H front window mechanism
2020-12-24 12:57:46 +00:00
looking for rear left hand side park/brake light cluster
2020-12-23 11:12:47 +00:00
2020-12-21 16:43:56 +00:00
Known and thought of as one of the most appreciated automotive companies, the BMW X3 is unique, attractive, classy, comfortable and powerful. For that reason, it’s not confusing exactly why BMW is among the frequently sold brands. Even so, it’s also vital that you realize the cost of both purchasing and repairing these autos. A lot of the BMW X3 owners end up leaving their vehicles for a time to get money for spare parts. Ultimately, the vehicle is left with damages and various issues which are caused due to a non-active engine.
Although many individuals are overwhelmed by the cost of restoring their BMW X3 the simple truth is, you are able to finish these repairs at a reduced expense than a lot of people comprehend. Finding used BMW X3 parts in South Africa doesn’t need to be challenging task as there are a lot of scrap yards in the vicinity. On the other hand, before choosing the bmw scrap yard, you need to bear in mind a few factors.
What One Needs To Consider When Choosing A BMW Auto parts
There are numerous used auto part shops that focus upon selling second-hand BMW X3 parts in SA and finding one is really an effortless undertaking. On the other hand, not all of these types of scrap yard will probably be created equally. Beneath you’ll find out much more about some of the factors you’ll want to contemplate before selecting the firm to order your BMW X3 replacement parts.
• Look at the customer base – The status for the dealer is allegedly an effective way you’ll know if the dealer is worth selecting. Businesses that have frequently sold customers with good quality X3 E83 spares will inevitably have a very good reputation. You could always browse earlier client comments, ratings and recommendations to measure the level of class to anticipate. Authority assessment internet sites can also be a handy approach as they rate corporations according to their capability to fulfill customer anticipations. Alternatively, go to the professional review websites that grade and sort the suppliers as per their consistency to the purchasers.
• Quality Assurance – An experienced scrap yard will only provide used X3 parts which have guarantee. They must provide procedures that permit you to exchange any part that doesn’t satisfy the quality standards.
• Variety – Respected scrap yards will offer you BMW spares for various models and provide several options to choose from. You can get parts that have been stripped from brand new automobiles that were only written off as a result of an accident while some originate from aged vehicles that have broken down to some extent that they’re beyond repair.
In addition to the things discussed above, you may additionally want to consider policies, expense, installation services, and offered warranties when choosing a BMW spare parts company.
Current X3 Models: E83 (2003–2010) and F25 (2010 – present)
Where are you able to get the second-hand X3 BMW parts?
With all the considerations you’ll want to bear in mind, it is easy to find good BMW Salvage Yards in South Africa. A lot of the highly regarded sellers possess an authoritative website that feature the information that they provide. Basically use our map to choose a scrap yard nearest you and after that use the above information to limit for the ideal scrap yard.